In an attempt to cut down on the inconvenience of running late for everyone, I am now going to require a last minute cancellation fee. I wrestled with this for quite some time. As I've enhanced my techniques and gotten exponentially busier (thanks to all of YOU! <3 ), I've had quite a few no call/no shows. I definitely understand that things come up last minute because let's face it....life happens (and we live in Austin so traffic does too!). So the new NO SHOW/LATE CANCELLATION policy will be as follows.
- Please text/call to inform me if you're running late. Sometimes I have people come in early and this way the possibility of switching appointments to accommodate everyone for a smooth transition will be possible!
- If you are going to be over 15-20 minutes late, I'm going to require that you reschedule your appointment (ESPECIALLY if you have a color appointment. This is crucial for me to stay on task for everyone else).
- If you no call/no show, you will be required to pay 50% of your estimated service ticket. I have many people at any given time waiting for a last minute appointment and unfortunately when these things happen those clients cannot be accommodated. 3 No call/ No shows will result in appointments no longer being booked without a nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the estimated service. You would need to book directly through me and not the website.
TO MY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING COLOR CLIENTS: Thank you so much for letting me make you look like unicorns! Even if you don't do vivids you STILL manage to let me make your hair look like an Instagram model! THANK YOU! Now, I know this is going to sting a bit......BUT hear me out please......
- Being an educator, I have been taking SO many color classes and studying under some of the best names (i.e. @wesdoeshair and the Masters of Balayage, not to mention my KEVIN.MURPHY Tribe).
- I use some of the BEST colors and additives on the market. Pulp Riot, KEVIN.MURPHY COLOR.ME, B3 Brazilian Bond Builder, Keratin Complex Bond Rebuilder, Stop The Burn to keep your hair in the best possible condition through all of the lightening and coloring processes.
- The price you see on StyleSeat.com is a starting price. This price no longer includes multiple colors or length/thickness of hair. If mutliple bowls of color or lightener are needed there will be a $10 per bowl of color addition. Example: You want a whole head of multiple colors but you need to be lightened. A double process color starts at $120. You want 5 colors and a haircut. 120+40+45= $205 One of the colors is included with the original base price.
I will be starting a rewards loyalty program for those of you that are interested. You will be able to type in your phone number and it keeps track of your purchases and the points you get. When you get enough points, you will be able to use them towards product, services or gift cards for your loved ones.
Lastly, I'm trying to find a simplifed way to make sure I respond back to everyone as soon as possible. In order for me to do that I would like to request that all hair related questions and appointment requests be sent to the new salon number which is 512-640-9069. To get the most timely response, please call or text that number Tuesday thru Friday 11:30 am-9:00pm and Saturday 10:30 am-4:00pm . I will be unavailable Sundays and Mondays.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I greatly appreciate each and every one of you.